Keeping You Safe & Healthy With Pyuriti Gel
Your hands come into contact with various surfaces throughout the day. Doorknobs. Handles. And even the device that you’re using now.
And given the amount of contact others make with these surfaces, it should be no surprise that your hands are responsible for as much as 80% of all infections and diseases.
Pyuriti Gel makes the spread of these illnesses more difficult through ingredients that meet CDC and WHO requirements for killing 99.99% of germs on contact!
Available in both 2 oz or 16 oz bottles, you can keep your hands free of nearly all germs at home, work, or on-the-go!
Pyuriti Gel Hand Sanitizer Directions
- Apply enough hand sanitizer to create a thin coat covering the entire hand
- Rub hands together to even the spread.
- Continue rubbing hands until hands are dry
Make The Spread Of Germs And Infectious Diseases As Difficult As Possible!
- Store between 59°-86° F
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104° F
- When using Pyuriti Gel Hand Sanitizer, keep out of eyes, ears, mouth.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- If swallowed, make sure to contact a medical professional or a Poison Control Center immediately
- Not for use:
- In children under the age of 2
- On open skin wounds